Phone: +39 030 377 15 05
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Paolo Broggi – Honorary Consul of the Republic of Ghana in Brescia
The Honorary Consul of the Republic of Ghana in Brescia is Lawyer Paolo Broggi, nominated by the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Ghana, Mrs Hanna Serwaah Tetteh on the 25th March
2013. Exequator of The Italian Ministry of Foreign affairs was given on 25th June 2013 with which the nominee of Honorary Consul was approved and authorized as entitled to guide the Honorary Consulate of the Repubblic of Ghana in Brescia with competence of the following provinces :
BRESCIA BERGAMO COMO LECCO MANTOVA MILANO
SONDRIO VARESE MODENA PARMA REGGIO EMILIA
PADOVA TREVISO VENEZIA VERONA VICENZA
The principal functions of the Honorary Consul are disciplined by the Vienna Convention, effective since 19th March 1967 validated in Italy with Law nr. 804 , 9th August 1967:
- Protection of the interests of the Republic of the Ghana and of the Ghanaian citizens in Italy
- Promotion of commercial, economical, cultural and scientific relations between Italy and the Repubblic of Ghana as well as promoting the relations between the two countries in the competent Consular districts
- Issuance of visas for Italians that want to travel to Ghana
- Assistance to the Ghanaian citizens that are resident in Italy
- Functions as a Public Notary and Register Officer as well as other functions as an administrative Officer of the Repubblic of Ghana in respect of the laws and rules valid in Italy
- Protection of the Ghanaian citizens regarding inheritance in Italy, in respect of the valid laws in Italy.
- Favouring the development of commercial, economical, cultural and scientific relations
- Implementation of activities and business opportunities in the Republic of Ghana
Paolo Broggi is a Lawyer and has various offices were he is based in Brescia, Milano and Monza Brianza. He has been working on the commercial relations between Italy and Ghana since some time.
Lawyer Paolo Broggi is, partner and associate of the Legal firm GALBIATI POZZOLI RADAELLI BROGGI and he takes care of civil and international jurisprudence.